Capture your favorite photos in one collage.
11x14 and 16x20 prints available!
Steps for creating a collage:
- Create a "Favorites" collection. As you browse through a gallery of your player's game, choose your favorites by clicking on the heart icon located in the upper left corner of the photo.
- After selecting your favorites, view this collection and narrow your choices down to your 3 favorites by removing unwanted photos.
- Share these final 3 favorites with the photographer in the upper right corner. There is a space for you to give any details, ask questions' or request that we contact you. Please provide a phone number and the best time to call. Do not hesitate if you need help. I'd be glad to walk you through the process.
Some things to think about as you choose photos:
- Choose photos that you think provide the best form or capture the subjects personality. Facial expressions can speak volumes!
- Finding solo shots of your player in team sports or group performances is sometimes difficult. You may consider including opponent players or co-actors in the shot to show action and tell the story
- Clarity of the photo is important. These posters are enlarged to fit a 11x14 or 16x20 size print.
- If your kids are like mine, you may want to get their opinion as to your photo selection. We don't always like the same shots!
© T Scott Lane Photography